Let the cute Christmas gifts continue! Usually, I don’t have anyone to make girlie Christmas presents for. If I danced through the office handing out presents to all the people that go out of their way not to speak to me, they would think I’m stranger than the already do. But this year is different!
This year, we’re flying to the UK to see My Official Treat Taster’s friends and family for a week before Christmas. And guess what? He has a mother and a sister that I get to make cute Christmas gifts for! This DIY homemade hot chocolate mix in a reindeer cone is for his mother. I hope she likes it!
- 3/4 cup milk powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips/chopped chocolate
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 clear plastic cone-shaped bag
- 1 pipe cleaner
- 1 elastic wrap
- 2 sticky eyes
- 1 red pompom
- Stir together the milk powder, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until you've got an even color.
- Pour the mix into a cone-shaped bag and sprinkle on top the chocolate chips then the marshmallows.
- Tie the top of the bag with an elastic wrap and tie the pipe cleaner around to make antlers.
- Stick the eyes and pompom on to make a reindeer face.
Here are the link parties I link up to.