Back last year when Happy Healthy Motivated was Pink Recipe Box, my monthly highlight posts were some of my most popular posts amongst my newsletter subscribers. I guess you like to see what goes on behind the scenes around here!
That’s exactly why I’m bringing it back starting from right now. By taking a peek behind the scenes to see what I’ve been up to, you get to see the real human being behind the blog and the recipes – something you don’t get from big corporate recipe sites.
- The most popular recipe on Happy Healthy Motivated this month was these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites. They were one of the very first recipes I posted after re-branding, so I’m thrilled you like them!
- But the most popular post on the blog wasn’t a recipe – it was my February 30-Day Yoga Challenge! I’m not sure why that post was super popular in May, but you can be sure a new one will be here to kick of the start of June, so come back on Wednesday!
- As you’ll probably guess from the images up there, we’re still fostering kittens! So far we’re on kitten number eight, which is that cutie in the bottom right corner. He’s my work colleague in my office all day, although I don’t get why he gets all the naps and I get all the work.
- This month we spent a weekend in Puerto de La Cruz for La Mueca – an awesome street theatre festival. And I did one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever done. When I was handing the frozen yogurt woman my money, I dropped it…into the vat of peanut butter sauce. She was not impressed and I’m not sure I’m welcome back.
- We’ve been planning our next holiday and since it’s my boyfriend’s turn to choose, pretty much the entire world is on the cards. The shortlist is China, Peru, Alaska, South Africa and the Caribbean. Every time he gets another promotional travel email, another location gets shortlisted!
- But by the time you’re reading this, I’ll actually be on a mini break in Lanzarote! They have some of the most beautiful beaches in the Canaries – way better than what we have – so I’m really looking forward to it.
- I’ve upped my average daily step count from 8,000-9,000 up to a massive 12,000! Unfortunately, to fit the extra steps in whilst taking care of kittens, taking care of a boyfriend and doing my job, I’m pretty much doing 12-hour work days. Exhausted doesn’t cut it.
- One final exciting thing before you go. I’m thinking of bringing out a line of workout clothes and water bottles in bright colours with awesome motivational quotes on them. What do you think?