These thick, gooey brownies are hiding a delicious secret that you’ll love when you find out! Each heart-shaped brownie bite has a square of chocolate baked inside. I chose to bake square’s of Milka’s caramel hazelnut chocolate into mine, but you can pick whichever chocolate bar is your favourite. Just imagine – Milky Way, Twix, Snickers…So many possibilities!
I made these brownie bites using cute heart-shaped moulds I picked up – making them just perfect for Valentine’s Day! These brownie bites can be made using any moulds you like so you can make them all year-round! This recipe made around 8-10 brownie bites using my small moulds.
It’s our last day in Rome and we’re off for a romantic dinner right now. Which place has Boyfriend chosen for a memorable Valentine’s dinner in Rome? A Cuban restaurant… I’ve got my fingers crossed and I’m hoping for the best!
I hope you guys all have a great Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Brownie Bites
60g dark chocolate
60g unsalted butter
100g granulated white sugar
1tsp pure vanilla extract
50g all-purpose flour
pinch of salt
8-10 squares of whichever chocolate bar you choose
1. Preheat oven to 165C. Grease 10 small heart moulds.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl and leave to cool before stirring in the sugar.
3. Whisk in the vanilla extract and egg then stir in the flour and salt.
4. Pour a small amount of the mix in each mould then place a square of chocolate on top of the brownie mix. Fill the moulds to the top with the rest of the batter.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for around 25 minutes then remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.