Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) for you, I’m not a diet person. I’m just not into depriving myself of gooey cheese, rich chocolate and calorie-laden treats. What I am into is skinny versions of fat-filled desserts. Skinny desserts have less calories, fat, or sugar, so instead of feeling guilty after just one potion, you can eat one portion every single day without exploding like a balloon. And who wants to explode like a balloon?
Can you believe that I’ve never actually had a real tiramisu? Not even one out of a box from the store. However, My Official Treat Taster assured me that this tastes just like the real thing – so you can trust me. You won’t find any lady fingers in this dessert, which seem to me the most disliked part of the dessert, anyway. All you’ll find here is a deliciously thick and creamy dessert, flavored with cocoa and laced with Kahlua – all this with a fraction of the calories!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons light soft cheese
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder + extra for dusting
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips + extra for topping
- Mix all the ingredients together until fully combined and leave in the fridge for at least an hour to thicken.
- Dust with cocoa powder and chocolate chips before serving.