Caramel Apple Pie Overnight Oats
The perfect fall breakfast, these healthy overnight oats are brimming with fall flavours. Cinnamon, apple and caramel combine into one delicious autumn dish.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon separated into 2
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fat-free sugar-free yoghurt you can use a vegan alternative
- 1/3 cup skimmed milk you can use a vegan alternative
- 2 tablespoons caramel you can use a vegan alternative
Peel, core and halve the apple. Put one half aside and cut the remaining half into small chunks. Place in a microwave-safe container and toss with 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, until all the apple chunks are coated.
Cook the apple chunks in the microwave for 2 minutes, until soft.
In a container with a lid, stir together the oats, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, yoghurt and milk.
Top with the cooked apple chunks and a drizzle of caramel.
Pop the lid on the container, place in the fridge and leave to chill for at least 4 hours for the oats to soften.