The Best Christmas Cocktail: A Winter Snowflake
One sip of this and I guarantee you won't make any other Christmas cocktails ever again! It's rich, creamy and loaded with Bailey's Irish Cream. The perfect winter cocktail for snuggling up with on December 24th while you watch a Christmas film!
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time3 mins
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk (you can also use non-dairy milk)
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- optional: whipped cream and cinnamon for topping
Stir the chocolate, caramel, vanilla, milk and Baileys together in a microwave-safe mug or glass. Heat in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until piping hot.
Remove from the microwave and stir to make sure all the chocolate and caramel has thoroughly melted. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon (if using) and enjoy!