A rich, buttery graham cracker (or Digestive biscuit, depending on where you live!) crust layered with a light and creamy cheesecake filling, all topped with juicy, fresh raspberries and a naughty extra sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs for good measure. One spoonful and you'll never believe these individual no-bake cheesecakes are just 100 calories each!
This recipe took a long, long time to put together but it was more than worth it. I've tried loads of healthy cheesecake recipes and I always struggle when it comes to the base. After testing seemingly every single healthy cheesecake crust there is, I've discovered that there really is no substitute for an ordinary graham cracker/digestive biscuit crumbs + melted butter cheesecake crust. This combo of ingredients is pretty high-calorie, so you can only use a couple of tablespoons per healthy cheesecake, but it's so worth it.
These individual cheesecakes made our fridge look so fancy last week (well, for the few days they lasted anyway - omnomnom) but you don't have to serve them in champagne flutes like I did. Ordinary ramekins or ceramic dishes will be just as good - you just won't be able to see the different layers, that's all.
I imagine these would go down awesomely at a dinner party. After nibbles, cocktails, a starter, a main course and loads of wine, who wants a heavy, calorie-laden dessert, right? But they're just as good for eating at home whilst snuggling on the sofa and watching Netflix, I can totally vouch for that.
One thing I do want to let you know about these 100-calorie no-bake cheesecakes is that they're small. But I mean, what do you expect for 100 calories, you know? If you don't mind upping the calorie count a little bit, you get a bigger portion with this healthy 160-calorie cheesecake recipe or my best ever skinny cheesecake recipe - one of my most popular recipes ever which works out at around 250 calories per slice. The second one isn't particularly low-calorie, but when you consider that an ordinary slice of cheesecake is approximately 600 calories, it really is a much lighter alternative!
100-Calorie No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1.5 oz /44g graham cracker/digestive biscuit crumbs that's approx 4 digestives
- 2 teaspoons butter melted
- 7 oz /200g low-fat cream cheese
- 3.5 oz /100g fat-free sugar-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- optional: chopped fresh raspberries for topping
- Stir the graham cracker/digestive biscuit crumbs together with the melted butter until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 6 ramekins or fancy champagne glasses. Use a small spoon to push the crumbs to the bottom of the ramekins/glasses and set to one side.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, stevia and lemon juice with an electric whisk or hand whisk for 1-2 minutes until thick and frothy.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake topping between the 6 ramekins/glasses.
- Top with the fresh raspberries, if using, and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill before serving.